How to Download Whatsapp On Windows 10 : Microsoft has launched Windows 10 for PC, after the huge success of window 8 and 8.1. Now a days almost everyone is using windows 8 and they are eagerly waiting for windows 10 and here it is. Not everyone has installed Whatsapp on Microsoft windows 10 yet, because they are not aware of this news. And who all have install it is having a good experience with the window. Window 10 is easy to use and easy to upgrade as well. Windows 10 has the similarities to windows 7 including the start menu, which was not in window 8. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have. Soon you’ll get notification of upgrade windows 10 on your pc in coming days or weeks.
Whatsapp for Windows 10
Windows 10 has some new and great features. People who have install window 10, now wants to install whatsapp for pc and here we have a solution for them who aren’t able to download whatsapp in pc with window 10.
- Browse the Bluestacks’ official website to download the latest BLUSTACKS Android App.
- Install the blustack android player in your computer or laptop after downloading it. (*Make sure to choose the emulator compatible on your running OS to avoid errors)
- After successfully installing this magical app player click on the Bluestack icon and open it.
- Here you can directly search for any android app you are looking to use on your windows device. Basically we will search for whatsapp
- Download and install whatsapp inside the android emulator
- When the installation finishes go to my apps section of your android emulator and you will see whatsapp icon.
- Click on this icon and congrats your whatsapp on pc is ready to use.
- You can upload your contact list easily by uploading the contact.csv file by taking backup of your contact list.
Thank you for visiting our site. If you really like this article on How to Download Whatsapp on Windows 10 then please do not forget to share this article on social networking sites such as facebook, whatsapp, hike, bbm, wechat, instagram, line, viber, pinterest, stumble upon, twitter etc. you can also provide us with your feedback below the article in the comment box. Keep in touch with us to get more updates on whatsapp and more.